1 The smell of a wet forest in the fall.
2. Freckles on Lundi's nose.
5. A clean house.
7. Humming birds
8. Baby feet.
9. Liam's eyes.
11. The peace and quiet that comes after a big snow fall.
12. My Daddy's Oklahoma accent.
13. The smell of a woodstove burning in the winter time.
14. Fall foliage in Maine.
15. The mountains of Utah.
16. Whale watching.
20. Trips with my family.
22. The sound and sight of waves on a beach.
23. My husband's gentle disposition.
24. The laughter of my children.
25. Listening to eloquent people speak.
29. Flowers that my kids pick for me from the yard.
30. Good health.
31. The Holy Ghost
32. My Savior, Jesus Christ.
33. Caleb's enthusiasm.
34. Harrison's sense of humor.
35. My Mother's cooking.
36. Tomatoes right off the vine.
37. The soft skin of a newborn babe.
38. Belly bumps.
39. Lauren's giggles.
40. Nursing a baby to sleep.
41. Crisp, clean sheets that have been dried on the line.
42. The smell of fresh cut grass.
43. Water falls.
44. When my children make good choices without intervention from their parents.
46. My sisters blog.
47. My friends.
48. Hot Apple Pie.
49. Thunder storms.
50. Reading to little people.
Slumber awaits me. Perhaps I will write more on the morrow.