....can you tell?
More on the morrow.
The artists (from top to bottom) are:Lundi, Caleb, Harrison, Kim, and Lauren (with a little help from her biggest brother).
Today we felt artistic, too. We get this urge quite a bit during this time of year. So today we made marble magnets. They were so much fun and really hard to mess up (even for non-artsy people like me). They are each unique and everyone had great ideas!
We want to increase the spirituality in our home.
To do this we will…….
1. Have family prayer morning (9:00am) and night.
2. Try really hard to show respect to Heavenly father by being reverent during SS, S&P.
3. Try not to yell at each other.
4. Try to be peacemakers……”Blessed are the peacemakers; for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:9
5. Remember that every day is part of eternity and right now is when we are learning to be obedient.
6. Be worthy of one another’s trust.
7. Look for the good in each other.
8. Build each other up.
9. First seek to understand……then act.
10. Keep our own spiritual cup filled so we can help one another from a position of strength.
This is what I came up with after hearing every one's concerns at family council. Tonight we read this all together and everyone agreed that this was a good place to start. So we all signed it and hung it on the fridge for a constant reminder.I read in a conference talk "Whatever level of spiritual development each of us may presently have, there always exists a higher level within our reach." Elder Keith K. Hilbig Conference Oct. 2007
I baked pies for the scout fund raiser that will be held at WalMart tomorrow. It is their biggest fund raiser of the year. I committed to four pies and two dozen cookies, all of which are ready.