Monday, February 13, 2012

Out of Hiding


Conversation with my kids after skiing today:

Harrison: "Mom, you shouldn't have made me wear three shirts today, I was way too hot."

Me: "Really? I thought it was cold outside."

Harrison: "It wasn't THAT cold, it was twenty degrees."

Me: "And that doesn't feel cold to you?"

Harrison: "Well, it's waaay warmer than two."

I stand corrected. It's what happens when a Texan raises Mainers.





The kids ski. It's what they do. Every day. Liam and Gentry just started this year and are doing great.

Lauren is having her first year in actual lessons and has made the most progress.



Lundi has taught Megan how to ski and she is also in Saturday ski school. You would think she has been doing this for years...she is a natural!!



Caleb, Lundi, Harrison, Lauren and Liam are all in Saturday ski school and have also made lots of progress this year.

Harrison and Lundi are also in a racing class. The big race is next Saturday!!!


And did I mention Natalee? This girl:

took a long time to decide that she likes skiing. And look at her now!!! She skis the main without even flinching. Go Natalee!!

KKS

No comments: