Thursday, July 28, 2011

God Be With You 'til We Meet Again


Better than home made ice-cream. Better than hot fudge. Better than Macaroni and cheese. Better than four wheeler rides, kayaks, hamburgers, throwing peanuts on the floor, laughing with the Smiths, Oreo cookies, driving my van, s'mores, days at the lake, chocolate cake and late night talks. Better than all of those things; is this book. I love this book. It is a part of me. It is one of the greatest gifts I can give you. This book changes my life. It gives me hope, knowledge and comfort. The Book of Mormon teaches us that we have a Savior who loves and understands us. He understands our pains, our sorrows, our temptations, our fears and our challenges. Jesus Christ is our older brother. He gave His life for us so that we may return to live with our Father in heaven. Our Father in heaven loves you, Elisabeth. You are his beloved daughter. You are a beautiful person, inside and out.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is one of hope, forgiveness, love and kindness. Jesus Christ is our chance to try again and again, no matter how many times we mess up.

I know that God lives and that He loves us. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior. I know that He lives and that He loves us. I know that you, too, can find the peace that the Savior brings into our lives.

In reading this book, you can know of it's veracity. God has given this promise to whoever reads it with a desire to know. (See Moroni 10:3-5 pg. 650). I know that if you read this book, pray about it and ask God, He will let you know through the Holy Ghost that it is true.

If you want to know more, you can contact the missionaries in Caen by calling: 01 34 80 04 83

or visit: 36/38, av. de la Délivrance

F-14000 CAEN, FRANCE

I love you with all my heart, Elisabeth. Thank you for coming.

You have blessed our family beyond measure.


Love always,

Kim Smith

No comments: