Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cookie Love



Since we weren't feeling well enough to make cookies on Saturday, and since we weren't feeling well enough on Sunday to go to church, we made cookie decorating our Sunday afternoon activity. We had some beautiful creations and a whole lot of frosting covered smiles.

Best of all, the mess was minimal. I finally discovered (why didn't somebody tell me before, I have hated cookie decorating all these years) the ease of frosting bags. I'm not sure if that is what they are called, but let me tell you....they are heaven sent. I filled them with different colors of frosting, then put a twisty-tie in the top so the frosting only came out one end. It was so much better than using bowls and a knife to spread it.

I guess we'll be decorating cookies more often than once every three years.

KKS

No comments: