Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm A Slow Learner


I have a really good excuse for not blogging lately. You see, we got a new computer. I passed my friendly HP onto the kids and am trying to make friends with this (supposedly) bigger, better, faster and easier to use Mac. Mike has been a Mac man for as long as I have known him but has not (until now) been able to persuade me to take the plunge into the Mac world. Up until now, he has had his Mac laptop and I've had the PC. But in order to satisfy the computer needs of the family, we needed a new computer. Just so I could prove how much I love my husband, I finally consented to switching to a Mac. So, we have two PCs for the kids, the laptop, and this huge, (by huge I mean the hard drive and the monitor. It actually takes up very little space on the dusty desk) beast of a machine that I will never comprehend. I do, however, know how to do all of the essentials (after a little bit of trial and error), like blogging, browsing and e-mailing. I intend to learn to use all of the neat stuff, so as to get my money's worth!
KKS

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hey - when we're well, we'll have to plan to come down - Gabi wants to play with Lundi and Beth wants to play with Lauren - and I can help you play on your new mac... I have to admit I was skeptical when we first got ours, but I love it so much more!