Saturday, August 22, 2009

We're Not Dead

We have been doing and going and playing and helping and visiting lately. The only way I can remember all that we have done in the last couple weeks is by looking at the recently added pictures in iPhoto.
I have a lot of catching up to do.
  • Lundi's birthday
  • Friends moving
  • Swimming at Wire Bridge
  • Barn swinging
  • Miracles
  • Fireworks
  • Family Reinion
  • And much more
I'm not sure when I'll get to posting about all of these events, but I'll do my best. In the meantime, here are a few favorite pictures that I have taken lately.........

Boats in the harbor. Rockland, Maine:
Lundi playing groundhog:
Cutest little baby in the whole, wide world. (That is my humble, unbiased opinion). Of course.
Caleb, the Olympian:

Harrison in Rockland:
This is what happens when the parents forget the swim diaper....
Liam at the Lighthouse Museum in Rockland:
The kids on a pier in Rockland:

More coming soon. Promise:)

KKS

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I can't remember what happened in the day until I see my photos, too-- even in that day!! :)
Often I ask Trev, "What was it, exactly, that you said about xxxx?"

It's a dang good thing I have our blog. So I can know we're alive.