Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hindsight is 20/20

In looking over my "Spoonerisms" post I realize that alot of those phrases I typed sounded like commands that I might shout at my children. That is simply not the case. In the interest of time (I wrote that post at 1:00am this morning) I just wrote the condensed version of the phrase....or the part of the phrase that is "Spoonered".
We really do try to speak respectfully to each other in our family, and are always trying to be better about it.
Today is a crisp, cool day. The kds are out enjoying their new bikes, chasing butterflies and cruising down the hill at 15 (scary for the Mom to watch) miles per hour.
Lauren continues to amaze me. She got two new puzzles (Thanks Juanita) for her birthday and will spend an hour or more puting them together. They are hard ones, too. She is patient, peaceful, generous, loving and has a very long attention span. I admire her. I can learn much from this beautiful child. What a blessing she is in my life. I love her so much!!!
The day moves on....gotta catch it.

1 comment: