Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Spoonerisms

Have you ever heard of such a thing? Have you read the book "Runny Babbit" by Shel Silverstein?
Well, this has been a fun tradition in our family since before Mike and I were married. So, ofcourse "Runny Babbit" is a well loved book in our house. For it adds a great deal to our already well established spoonerisms vocabulary. It is every day language ih the Smith house.
Let me share a few.......
Shake a tower.
Bussy faby.
Vet in the Gan.
Gun out of ras.
Tush the floilet.
Dake minner.
Chiaper dange.
Frut the shidge.
Bo to ged.
Dret gessed.
Slo to geep.
Are you aslake or aweep?
Dit sown.
Po gotty.
Time to Cho to Gurch.
Le're weaving.
The pheletone is for you.
We're going on a rike bide.


We have alot of fun coming up with these in our house. The possibilities are endless. I just thought I would share....see if you can come up with some funny ones. Oh.....and don't forget to check out "Runny Babbit."
I love you all!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Just so you know... I didn't take it that way!
:) (spouting orders, I mean)