- Have dirty Q-tips behind the toilet that were intended for the trash can that sits beside the toilet?
- Have a basement freezer that is frozen shut because it hasn't been defrosted in so long?
- Still have snow tires on their car......in July?
- Have seven laundry baskets of clean clothes in their laundry room just waiting to be folded and put away?
- Have a three year old with fingernails so long that they are starting to fold over?
- Have a screen on a window that has been colored on with magenta Crayon?
- Have a kid that thinks that beside the hamper is the same thing as inside the hamper?
- Have a refrigerator that is void of all necessities like milk, eggs, butter and cheese?
- Have a stack of papers a mile high on their dresser that are waiting to be filed into a portfolio?
- Run their dishwasher twice a day?
- Have a toothbrush holder that has water minerals at the bottom of it?
- Have three dying plants in their house? (And only have three plants?)
- Have five different clocks in the house that say five different times?
- Have chipped paint on their baseboards and door frames?
- Sleep on the same pillow that they have had for 6 years?
- Buy a new comforter for their bed but not curtains to match, and then have a mismatched bedroom?
- Have a love for iTunes?
- Have at least one dishtowel or potholder that has caught on fire in their kitchen?
- Have empty shampoo/baby soap/conditioner/body-wash bottles in their shower?
- Have grime around the top of their washing machine?
I wonder if these things happen in big families......but it's just a wonder.