Friday, August 17, 2007

Good germs fighting bad germs!

(I'm not sure what happened to my brain when I spelled germs with a "j", but I really do know better. I don't know what happened to spell check on the puter, but my spell checking friend brought it to my attention, so now it is fixed).

Harrison woke up this morning with a fever. I asked him how he felt and he said he was cold and wasn't really hungry for breakfast. He perked up after the ibuprofin took affect and I asked him if he was feeling better. He said...."Ya, Mommy. And you know what? In my tummy the good germs are fighting really hard to kill all the bad germs. They are having a war and the good germs are winning! That's why I am feeling better!" I wondered where he learned that. I found that to be a perfect explaination of his immune system. He is a smart boy.
As the day progressed, he felt better and better, without being medicated. So, we decided to go to the Great Falls Balloon Festival. It was neat to be close to the ballons as they were being filled. I have never watched the process before. Afterward there were fireworks. Liam loves fireworks. We are back home late tonight, everyone went straight to bed. Tomorrow we will head to Brunswick for the Air Show! I love Air Shows! The Blue Angels will be there, so it will be neat.
G'Night All!!

No comments: