Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Under the Weather....again.

I guess I kissed that sick baby one too many times, as i have caught his cold which he caught from a friend who kissed him. (Who, I ask you, can resist those cheeks?)
My Mom made mention recently that we are "always sick." Maybe it is true. Wasn't it just two weeks ago that I was in the hospital with tonsillitis? And the kids all had fevers at the same time? I suspect this is just a continuation of the last ailment that went through the house. With seven people, it tends to go around and back around again. Maybe our house is too small. Maybe I need to be better about taking and giving vitamins. Maybe our ailments come in waves, as we weren't sick at all, not even once, this past winter.
Anyway, life goes on. I intend to be totally well before Mike goes back to school and becomes unavailable. Boy, that will be a hard adjustment. It has been great having him around this summer, even if it means we've had no money.
cough, cough, cough, cough. I think I will go to bed now. I intended for this post to be longer, but slumber awaits me.
KKS

No comments: