Mike is in the ER tonight, chopping away at that extra money that we need to earn. Maybe I should seek employment myself. But I think it would be so hard to pick just one of my expertise's to make money on. Educator? Chef? Negotiator? Chauffeur? Accountant? Professional cleaner? Manager? If I stay home I get to do all of these every day.
Today was a very laid back day. Looking back, here are a few things that I recognized as blessings:
- peace among the kids
- my kids ability to learn how to work (Audrey "helped" Caleb unload the dishwasher today, it was so very cute!)
- a telephone
- good pizza
- Bose speakers
- comfy shoes
- Liam is learning to read and doing amazing!!
- Lundi had a huge break through in her math today.
- a paycheck
- a hot bath
- my ability to cut my family's hair (think of all the money I save)
- the television and it's awesome ability to district Liam during haircuts