Sunday, November 7, 2010

Indebted

Portland city lights. Taken from Casco Bay, Maine

  • Prayer (it works)
  • warmth
  • beef (that roast was yummy!!)
  • I think it's neat that Dustin posts pictures of his baby brother on FB. What a good big brother!! It made me smile today.
  • my voice (I love to sing, though not well)
  • baby wipes
  • Benadryl (because if we give Audrey just 2 mils before a long trip, she doesn't get car sick. It took 27 times of cleaning up puke on long car rides for me to finally find this solution. Thank you Google.)
  • Betsey
  • missionary work
  • our ability to learn
  • the Celestial Kingdom
  • Savannah Hurley (we still remember her)
  • Harrison's giving heart
  • Alexander and the Magic Mouse
  • lunch in the van
  • Stake Conference (today and yesterday)
  • peace
  • Nephi
  • The New Hampshire, Manchester Mission Presidents wife.
  • Primary
  • the innocence of children and the way I can see God in their eyes.
  • The Atonement of Jesus Christ. It was for all of us.


KKS

No comments: