Thursday, November 18, 2010

Merci


I am thankful for:
  • Our local library
  • Fire in the wood stove (have I mentioned this one before? I really love fire.)
  • People who genuinely want to make the world a better place.
  • Peter Pan
  • Lundi's luck
  • Googol Power (Steph mentioned on her blog and it reminded me that we haven't used this resource in a long while. It was very well received today.)
  • Missionary work, and that I was able to serve a full time mission in France.
  • milk
  • my elliptical (gettin' back on it now that vacation is over and all visitors are gone and life is back to being manageable)
  • Sandy at the library
  • the Mormon pioneers
  • the old door knobs in this house
  • that my kids love to read (all of them).
  • Lowe's and their DIY videos (I've learned so much)

KKS

No comments: