I am thankful for:
- Our local library
- Fire in the wood stove (have I mentioned this one before? I really love fire.)
- People who genuinely want to make the world a better place.
- Peter Pan
- Lundi's luck
- Googol Power (Steph mentioned on her blog and it reminded me that we haven't used this resource in a long while. It was very well received today.)
- Missionary work, and that I was able to serve a full time mission in France.
- my elliptical (gettin' back on it now that vacation is over and all visitors are gone and life is back to being manageable)
- Sandy at the library
- the Mormon pioneers
- the old door knobs in this house
- that my kids love to read (all of them).
- Lowe's and their DIY videos (I've learned so much)