Monday, April 27, 2009

Mommy Moment

Love. This. Baby.


I love her sweet breath.  I love it when I kiss her feet and she sticks her toes in my nose.  I love her soft, squooooshey thighs.  I love it when she nurses and I am left with her ear print on my arm.  I love her smile, her tiny toes, her pinky fingernails, her long eye lashes, her giggle and the way she looks at me when she wants to be picked up.  I love her sweet voice and the way she mimics sounds.  I love(d) her fuzzy ears.  Her dimple is delightful and her cheeks are sweet enough to eat.
She likes breast milk, formula, Nuk pacifiers and her head lightly tapped while nursing.  She has the stinkiest farts of any baby I have ever known.  If she is fussy, change her diaper--instant mood change, especially the wiping part.  She loves it!!  She likes to nap in her swing and loves loud music.  Burps bother her-a lot.  She doesn't like perfume or cologne, either.  (Weird, huh?)  She is a light sleeper, even though she lives in a house with (almost) constant chaos.  She could count to two when she was a week old.  She proved this to us by always demanding a second course of the meal after completing the first.  She loves to be outside, or even look outside.  Her nick names are 'Sweet Cakes, Baby Cakes, AudPod and Munchkin."
I can't imagine our life without her.  She is a perfect fit and a joy to have in our home.
KKS

No comments: